NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital provides state-of the-art services in a positive and healing environment. Through recent expansion projects, we have responded to the changing health care needs of our community – upgrading technology and facilities to provide economical, high quality medical care.
We are committed to giving personalized attention to all of our patients and to connect with them on a human level. We call this approach to medicine – Patientology, and it is part of everything we do. Whether you are visiting the Hospital or one of our conveniently located off-site premises, you will receive the same level of quality and compassionate care.
We are proud to have developed one of the most complete health care systems in the region. The Hospital is the first Magnet Hospital for excellence in nursing in the region and the only one to achieve Magnet status twice. Our Women’s Pavilion for Birthing is the only center in Westchester/Putnam to be certified "Baby Friendly" by "Baby Friendly USA" and the World Health Organization for excellence in maternity care. They are also the only ones in Westchester and Putnam recognized for breastfeeding support by the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners.
The Hospital has been rated among the top in the region for safety and has one of the lowest infection rates in Westchester and Putnam counties. The Hospital has been recognized by Press Ganey as a national leader in both patient and employee satisfaction. In 2013, the Hospital was awarded Press Ganey's “Guardian of Excellence Award,” a healthcare industry symbol of achievement. Fewer than 5 percent of all Press Ganey members reach this threshold and consistently maintain it for the one year reporting period. Press Ganey partners with more than 10,000 health care facilities, including more than half of all U.S. hospitals, to measure and improve the patient experience.
In 2011, we opened a new Medical Office Building and Comprehensive Cancer Center, the Cheryl R. Lindenbaum Center, featuring the celebrated Ashikari Breast Center.
Our services and offerings include:
- The new Cheryl R. Lindenbaum Comprehensive Cancer Center
- An 84-bed All Private Patient Tower
- New Lobby and Gift Shop
- Free outdoor and garage parking
- The Only “No Wait” Emergency Room
- A New, Expanded Surgery Center offering Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Women’s Pavilion for Birthing
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Updated Center for Rehabilitation – Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Wound Care Center and Hyperbaric Chambers
- Multiple Locations for Radiology/Imaging and Lab Services in Westchester, Putnam and Lower Dutchess County
- Outpatient Nutrition
- Wellness Club and Weight Loss Center
- Community Education Program Including Ongoing Educational Workshops, Lectures and Health Fairs.
We never stop trying to do better to provide quality and compassionate care. Please explore the many healthcare services we have to offer at NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital – A Better Place to Get Better.